<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ahhh, the argument of the blatherers </div></div>
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
ahhh, the argument of the blatherers
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ahhh, the argument of the blatherers </div></div>
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
"Nowhere near as much as you. Don't you have a union meeting to attend or something"
Got your union right here.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Blathers, ha YOU don't blather. </div></div>
Nowhere near as much as you. Don't you have a union meeting to attend or something? </div></div>
Spuds is absolutely off the mark. He's not mnade a post in the past 18 months that made any sense.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Blathers, ha YOU don't blather. </div></div>
Nowhere near as much as you. Don't you have a union meeting to attend or something? </div></div>
Spuds is absolutely off the mark. He's not mnade a post in the past 18 months that made any sense. </div></div>
And yall have?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because I don't suck cock on video, nor am I a black guy who blathers about change.</div></div>
Wow - this is really the guy who we've got to argue with here?
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Bookmarks